Monday, February 22, 2016

Worry

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength " This could not be a truer statement. I realized this weekend that work does not stress me , it's the worry . I am in full swing of tax season , we work long days and  weekends , I found myself worrying about meeting deadlines , getting everything done , making mistakes , and on and on . I stressed mysel completely out with worry . The space between our ears can make or break our lives . What do you think about .. My bet is stuff you can worry about , stuff that may or may not ever happen . Worry leads to despair , it saddens the heart , it dulls the mind , it takes away hope , it lends to a litany  of complaints ,and leaves not one opening for joy . Wayne used to tell me that 99 percent of what I worried about would never come to pass and he was right . So for today and maybe tomorrow , make a solemn promise to not let worry enter your mind .

No comments:

Post a Comment